What can I say it was what it was, Christmas Eve without a bunch of
children excited about opening presents. No piles of paper, ribbons,
or bows. No lost parts that required Grandpa to dump the trash and
look for a tiny plastic sword. Watching the children eat their favorite
foods and discovering that Grandma had fun treats. Dads taking piles
of presents to the car while Mom's bundled the kids into their coats.
It was nice to have Jeff, Kim and Sky here, but we really did miss
Tracy. I'm thinking that she probably didn't miss us.
Merry Christmas!
I missed yo :). It was tough to get through the day but the sun and sea really helped :)
ReplyDeleteWe missed you, we missed you. The kids especially remember the sea of presents and your beautiful trees and Grandpa's train. Next year come to NH for Christmas, but you'll have to bring the train.
ReplyDelete